LEWIS WHARF DENTAL
28 Atlantic Ave
Lewis Wharf Bay #237
Boston, MA 02110
Phone: (617) 227-4831
Fax: (617) 227-3174
Monday - Friday
Driving and Parking
Parking can be congested in the city and you should allow additional time. The parking lot at Lewis Wharf has been full almost daily. This has presented a problem for patients that are used to parking here for their appointments. We would like to offer some alternative parking options as well as public transportation.
If the attendant is in the parking booth you can mention that you have a dental appointment and ask if it is possible to valet your car.
If this option is not available, the other parking lots in the immediate area are the Pilot House just past Lewis Wharf which offers underground parking, Sargents Wharf parking just past the PilotHouse, and across the street next to the Four Winds Restaurant.
A little farther away are 2 parking garages at Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Haymarket, North Washington St,. and Harbor Towers near the Aquarium. All of these locations are a 5 to 15 minute walk to our office.
We suggest that you consider public transportation when ever possible.
If you have access to the M.B.T.A., the closest stops to here are:
- Green line at Government Center or Hay Market
- Orange line at State Street or Hay Market
- Blue line at Aquarium next to the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel
- The Hingham boat leaves from Hewetts Cove on Route 3A in Hingham and drops you off at Rowes Wharf behind the Boston Harbor Hotel.
- The Boston Harbor Express leaves from Pemberton Point in Hull and drops you off at the Waterfront Park next to the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel.